Sunday 3 February 2008

Finished transition gloves


I know that I have a reputation at the knitting group for not finishing things but as these required very little sewing and no button bands I finished them in under a week. I am really pleased with how they turned out. You can see that I used the darker colour at the end. I thought I wasn't going to have enough pink but I probably would have. If I did do them again I would use more contrasting colours and use smaller needles - even though I knitted them on size smaller than in the pattern they are still quite loose.

3 comments:

Louise said...

WOW! VREY impressed! Looking forward to seeing them on Wednesday :)

Di said...

These are great!! I am looking forward to seeing them on Wednesday!

Sal said...

They're fab - and finished too!! I really like the colours together.